Friday, March 16, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #61

It seems like my mind has just been spinning with new ideas for treats lately. And by the looks of it, so have yours. Here are your Top 5 from last week:

1. Beer Battered Fried Oreos - Piece Love & Cooking

The most decadent Oreos ever!


2. Bacon Peanut Brittle - Piece Love & Cooking

Peanut brittle just got better - a LOT better.


3. Caramel Cake - A Well Seasoned Life

What a luscious sounding cake!


4. Rainbow Ruffle Cookies - Lizy B

The beauty of these cookies defies all description.


5. Cornbread Pancakes w/ Honey Butter - The Royal Cook

Say hello to a new cornbread!


The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.



SweetasSugarCookies










11 comments:

  1. hi, i've linked up my apple upside down cake
    thks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've added my marshmallows with strawberries. I'm so proud - I don't think I've made anything this pretty before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recipes already. Love the ones you picked. We linked up an awesome Guiness cake today. Come see us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks delish, as usual! I linked my Irish Cream Brownies. Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I linked up my Cream cheese pound cake recipe! Happy St Pat's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy St Patrick's Day Lisa! I shared my recipe for Almond- Chocolate Macaroons. This recipe is naturally gluten free because it uses ground almonds instead of flour.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa
    Thank you for hosting this sweet party and hope you're having a wonderful weekend
    winnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow those pretzels look amazing! Great pictures Lisa. Come visit us today. We are having a terrific giveaway from Cutey. Three wonderful charm bracelets!

    ReplyDelete