Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Muddy Buddy Nutter Butters


Okay, remember the Muddy Buddy Oreos that I just made? Well, like I said before, making the Muddy Buddy popcorn got me onto this Muddy Buddy kick to see just what else I could Muddy Budd-ify (yeah, that's my new phrase - like it?).


Since the Oreos were such a delicious hit, I decided to try and do the same thing with mini Nutter Butter cookies. Double peanut butter flavor? Always a good thing. What have you got? Muddy Buddy Nutter Butters. Try saying that three times fast (I had a fun time doing it).


These were totally awesome as well. With the Oreos you get 2x chocolate + peanut butter. With these, you get 2x peanut butter + chocolate. Loving it!

Muddy Buddy Nutter Butters (created by Lisa of Sweet as Sugar Cookies)

1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
powdered sugar (to coat)
1-2 canisters mini Nutter Butter cookies

Put some powdered sugar into a bowl and set aside. Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter, together in the microwave or over the stove in a double boiler. Coat the Nutter Butter cookies in the mixture and throw them into the bowl of powdered sugar. Make sure the cookies get nicely coated with the powdered sugar. Lay out on a cookie sheet or some waxed paper to let the chocolate set up.

7 comments:

  1. Your getting really creative muddy buddying everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my. Nutters were the first thing I thought of yesterday when I read your Oreos post. These are going on the "must list."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!!! I want to eat this right now!!


    www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,
    What an awesome creation and a very special treat. I can't wait to try these Buddy Nutter Butters! Hope you are having a great week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Happy St. Patrick's Day and Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Goodness! These look absolutely delightful! These would be good with so many mini-sandwich cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coat the Nutter Butter cookies in the mixture and throw them into the bowl of powdered sugar. Make sure the cookies get nicely coated with the powdered sugar. Lay out on a cookie sheet or some waxed paper to let the chocolate set up. mens wedding rings australia , mens wedding rings chile ,

    ReplyDelete