Friday, February 24, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #58

I was so surprised and tickled pink to find out that my Lofthouse Sugar Cookie Bars made it to the top spot this week. That brightened my day! If you loved them, you're also gonna love the other treats from last week's Top 5. They're to die for!

1. Lofthouse Sugar Cookie Bars - Sweet as Sugar Cookies



2. 18 Desserts Men Love - Something Swanky

However will one choose???


3. Mini Twix Cheesecake Bites - Angie's Sweet Natured Treats

With their mini size, I think three is just about right.


4. Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie - What About Second Breakfast

Chocolate peanut butter heaven!


5. Baked Fudge - The Boys Made Me Do It

Chocolate is always a good thing.


The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.



SweetasSugarCookies










23 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! I linked up my homemade granola bars. Thanks for hosting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Lisa! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chocolate peanut butter pie is amazing!!!! Thank you for hosting the sweets each weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks for featuring my Frozen Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pie. Always more goodies to look forward to here each week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, thanks for hosting. Can't wait to see what gets linked up. Off to check out some links now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i linked up my Mom's Blueberry Brunch Cake and it is seriously the most amazingly moist cake, you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We linked up a wonderful yogurt parfait today! Great party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We linked up a wonderful yogurt parfait today! Delicious. Great party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats for being Top spot :) they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've submitted Chocolate Buttercream Macaroons and Swedish Semla. This is the first time I'm joining this "Sweets for a Saturday". So if I'm missing something please let me know. I've also added your button to my site.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting, Lisa! Congrats on the #1 spot:) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lisa, I've just linked up a lovely lemon bar! Thanks for hosting! Wish you a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I just joined your party for the first time. Thanks for hosting! I'd love it if you could stop by my brand new blog and follow me. Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just added my cardamom and pistachio ice cream. I just wish I had some left and hadn't eaten it all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linked up Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins. Thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for hosting Lisa! I can't wait to look at all these sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for this great link-up, I can feel a sugar high coming on just by reading these posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of these sweet treats look so good, Lisa! Congratulations on your top spot! You have a beautiful blog and I'm glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your lofthouse bars look amazing! So light and fluffy. I don't know anyone who doesn't like those cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I guess Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is one of the best. Thanks for posting the recipe, this could help me making my own version for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i've linked up my NY style cheesecake
    thks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete